BT840X, Nordic nRF52840 Module with PA, BLE 5, IEEE 802.15.4 Thread, Zigbee
BT840X is an advanced, highly flexible solution for today's increasingly demanding Ultra Low Power, Ultra Long Range, and higher throughput applications in the IoT world. Inherent industry-grade security is essential in today's applications, an cryptographic accelerator is embedded.
BT840XE is a sister module with an u.FL connector for external antenna.
- Nordic nRF52840 QIAA with ARM Cortex M4F
- ARM CryptoCell-310 cryptographic co-processor
- 1MB flash, 256 KB RAM
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna
- Power amplifier to increase TX power and receiver sensitivity
- Multiple protocols: BLE, ANT, Thread, Zigbee
- NFC-A tag interface for Out Of Band pairing
- 128-bit AES HW encryption
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Nordic SoftDevice Ready
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
45 GPIOs, firmware configurable, Peripherals
- 12 bit/200KSps ADC
- 3x SPI Master/Slave, 8 Mbps
- 2x 2-wireMaster/Slave, I2C compatible
- Quadrature Demodulator (QDEC)
- I2S audio interface
- Digital microphone interface
- Peripherals: Temperature sensor, general comparator, Low power comparator, Random Number Generator
- 20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- 5 x 32 bits, 3 x 24 bits Real Time Counters (RTC)
- Operation voltage: 1.7V to 5.5V
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- Sizes: 15.0x28.0x1.9mm
- Availability: sample.
- FCC ID: Pending
- IC (Industrial Canada) ID: Pending
- QDID: 108621
Price of BT840F is $14.75 each at 1000 pcs. For volume discount and production lead time, please email Fanstel.
BT840X is the longest range Bluetooth 5, Thread, Zigbee module with power amplifier
$18.44 each at 10-pack
$14.75 each at 1K pcs
EV BT840F has the same footprint as Arduino UNO R3. It is not an Arduino compatible board. You need Nordic development tools for firmware development.
Most of Arduino UNO R3 shields can be used with EV BT840F. You can take advantage of Bluetooth 5 advanced features when used with Arduino shields.
A single order is preloaded with SLAVE firmware for used with Nordic nRF connect.