Fanstel was established in 1990 as a Caller ID products manufacturers. Our main business was making caller ID products for phone companies. A partial list of our customers: Verizon, AT&T (SBC), Sprint, British Telecom, Telmex (Mexico). Our products evolve from the original Caller ID boxes to VoIP solutions for enterprise, Android desktop phone, and specialized phones for the hearing impaired.
In 2013, we started to look beyond telecom, and began exploring ways to leverage our technical expertise into new and exciting areas.
Fanstel began using Bluetooth and WiFi modules in 2009 on VoIP, Android desktop phones, and ODM products development. Our experiences as an user are beneficial on developing modules for other users. We offer two series of wireless modules.
- BlueFan Modules using Toshiba SoCs. BlueFan Series consists of BLE, BLE+NFC, Bluetooth Dual Mode, WiFi+Bluetooth Dual Mode, and Cortex A9/Linux computer board for IoT hub. These FCC approved modules and evaluation boards are built to enable designers and engineers to bring the next generation of 'Smart' devices to market, today! Costs of these FCC approved modules are among the lowest in the industry. Unit cost of BLE modules begins at $2.99 in production quantity.
- BlueNor modules using Nordic SoCs. We offer both integrated antenna and external antenna options. Three memory sizes are available. These FCC approved modules and evaluation boards are built to enable designers and engineers to bring the next generation of 'Smart' devices to market, today!
With an office in Scottsdale Arizona and a factory in Shen Zhen, China. Our customers don't need to go to China to get low price manufacturing services.
Product Development Services
We are experienced in using the followings on product developments
- ARM Cortex A9 from Toshiba and NXP
- ARM7 and Cortex M processors
- Digital, analog, RF hardware design
- C language, Java
- Android OS
- Linux OS
- iOS and Android apps.