Fanstel was established in 1990 as a Caller ID products manufacturers. Our main business was making caller ID products for phone companies. A partial list of our customers: Verizon, AT&T (SBC), Sprint, British Telecom, Telmex (Mexico). Our products evolve from the original Caller ID boxes to VoIP solutions for enterprise, Android desktop phone, and specialized phones for the hearing impaired.
Building Blocks for IoTs
Fanstel began using Bluetooth and WiFi modules in 2009 on VoIP, Android desktop phones, and ODM products development. Our experiences as an user are beneficial on developing modules for other users. We offer two series of wireless modules.
- BlueFan Modules using Toshiba SoCs. BlueFan Series consists of BLE, Bluetooth Dual Mode Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE 5 modules with CODED PHY and operate in automobile temperature range.
- BlueNor modules using Nordic SoCs. A wide range of BLE 5 modules very low cost to up to 140 dB link budget. In addition to BLE 5, Thread, and Zigbee are supported.
OpenSource Gateways, USB Dongles and Sensors
Our OpenSource products are certified and in market-ready enclosure. You can begin selling upon completion of firmware and software development. Customization in electronic hardware and enclosure are available.
Vertically Integrated Manufacturer
We have the following capabilities in-house:
- Hardware engineering
- Firmware engineering
- iOS and Android OS app development
- PCB layout, multiple layers, controlled impedance, 0.1mm buried vias
- SMT line to handle 01005 passive components, BGA with 0.3mm pitch
As a vertically integrated manufacturer, we can continue using testing and field results to improve our production processes. Rework rate of our second generation modules (e.g., BT832) is in PPM (Part Per Million).
Please contact Fanstel for products or services needed.