BM832, nRF52832 Bluetooth 5 Module
Full Feature BLE 5 module at the lowest cost
By using 2-sided PCB, BM832 has minimum BOM cost and is made in production line dedicated for Bluetooth modules with high production and quality control efficiency, the cost of using BM832 module can be lower than designing-in SoC at any quantity.
However, it is a full feature module. All 32 GPIOs of nRF52832 can be accessed. Inductors required for DCDC converted are integrated. A high performance PCB trace antenna is integrated. Range between 2 BM832 is measured at over 150 meters.
- Nordic nRF52832 QFAA with Cortex M4F at 64MHz
- 512KB flash/64KBRAM
- Bluetooth Line of Sight Range: 150 meters
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna
- NFC-A tag interface for Out Of Band pairing
- 128-bit AES HW encryption
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Nordic SoftDevice Ready
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
32 GPIOs, firmware configurable and Peripherals
- 12 bit/200KSps ADC, 8 configurable channels with programmable gain
- Type 2 near field communication (NFC-A) tag
- 64 level comparator
- 15 level low power comparator with wake-up from system OFF mode
- Temperature sensor
- 3x 4-channel pulse width modulator (PWM) units with EasyDMA
- Digital microphone interface (PDM)
- 5x 32 bit timers with counter mode
- Up to 3x SPI Master/Slave with Easy DMA
- Up to 2x I2C compatible 2-wire master/slave
- I2S with EasyDMA
- UART (CTS/RTS) with EasyDMA
- Programmable peripheral interconnect (PPI)
- Quadrature Demodulator (QDEC)
- AES HW encryption with EasyDMA
- Autonomous peripheral operation without CPU intervention using PPI and Easy DMA
- 3x real time counter (RTC)
- Operation voltage: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Peak current: 5.4 mA RX, 7.5 mA TX at +4 dBm.
- 0.4 uA OFF mode, 1.8 uA idle
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Sizes: 10.2x15x1.9mm
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- FCC ID:
- IC (Industrial Canada) ID:
Datasheets, certificates, evaluation board schematics are available for download.
Evaluation Board EV BM832
EV BM832 is preloaded with BlueNor nRF5x application and SoftDevice S132 V5.0.0 Bluetooth 5 stacks. It can be used with Android app BlueNor nrf5x available at Google Play Store. You can send commands from an Android phone to toggle LED light on evaluation board. You can also send button pressing signal from evaluation board to Android device.
SDK and Android app source codes are available for download in the Bluetooth 5 Codes section of Download BlueNor Document. Other application codes can be downloaded from the same webpage.
To load other codes or to develop your own, a Nordic nRF52 DK is required but not included.
For volume discount and production lead time, please email Fanstel