WS662 WiFi and Bluetooth Combo Modules
WS662 is a WiFi and Bluetooth V4.0 combo module. Certified BT4.0 stacks (with Toshiba QDID) are embedded.
It can be used with an MCU for IoT remote control application. Or, it can be used with a Linux host.
WS662 WiFi, Bluetooth module
- Hosted/standalone WiFi+Bluetooth module with Toshiba TC35662
- Bluetooth 4.0 EDR + BLE stacks embedded in mask ROM
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n embedded WiFi stacks for MCU host with an UART port for remote control application
- An SDIO interface to Linux host processor with WiFi stacks for high speed data application
- IEEE 802.11 security: WEP, WPA/WPA2 (TRIP, AES), WAPI
- IEEE 802.11 priority control: WMM, WMM-PS
- Integrated WiFi and BT antenna
- Operation Temperature: -40oC to +85oC
- Dimension: 40x16mm
- Castellated pins: 52 pins. Easier prototyping, easier production.
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- Access Points
- Industrial Control
- iOS and Android devices
- Wireless sensors
- Cable replacement
Coming soon: evaluation board and module samples: