ST50: Amplified Speakerphone
Model ST50 is a sophisticated amplified speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency-specific volume levels so that any user, especially those working in extremely noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a caller’s voice. It boasts highly flexible sound settings: Incoming voices may be amplified by up to 52 dB with extra amplification for high frequencies. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech than competing models.
As a convenience, personal volume amplification settings are automatically saved for later recall. Additionally, caller names and numbers are easily visible on the large 7.4 square inch backlit LCD display.
- Handset: up to 52 dB amplification at 120 dB SPL
- Frequency-specific amplification for handset.
- Auto-select the best amplification level
- Business grade speakerphone, up to 77 dB SPL at 500mm (~20 inches).
- 95 dB ringer
- Visual ringer
- 3.5 mm audio output port
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- Dial from Caller ID log
- 3 programmable one-touch memory buttons.
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- Make or receive phone call without power.
- Big numeric buttons: 24x18mm, 0.95x0.7inch
- Memory retention without power.
- Hearing aid compatible
Caller ID and LCD Display
- 99 name/number Caller ID log.
- Caller waiting ID, voice mail waiting
- Ultra large fonts on high contrast LCD.
- Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle
- LCD viewing area: 7.4 square inches
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included).
- Size: 235 x 182 (mm); 9.27 x 7.18 (inches).
- Warranty: 1 year (parts and labor)
- Approval: FCC, IC, ETL
- Color: white