BH661 module is a Bluetooth 4.2 dual mode module. Certified BLE 4.2 stacks (with Toshiba QDID) are embedded.
- A hosted module with Toshiba TC35661 SoC, -503 ROM codes
- Bluetooth SIG certified BT4.2 stacks embedded in mask-ROM.
- Bluetooth RF analog core, baseband digital core and integrated antenna
- Transmitter power 4 dBm; Receiver sensitivity: -90 dBm.
- Bluetooth V4.2, SPP + GATT profiles
- On board 26 MHz main clock
- External 32.768 kHz sleep clock
- Operation voltage: 2.0V-3.6V
- Peak current consumption, 6 mA; deep sleep mode <0.1uA
- Integrated antenna,
- Bluetooth line of sight range with a smartphone, 50 meters (150 feet).
- Operation Temperature: -40oC to +85oC
- Dimension: 16.7x11x1.9mm
- Castellated pins: 24 pins. Easier prototyping, easier production.
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- Bluetooth SIG QDID: 66367 (Toshiba)
- Access Points
- Industrial Control
- iOS and Android devices
- Wireless sensors
- Cable replacement
FCC ID: X8WBH661
Industrial Canada: 4100A-BH661
Unit price is $4.99 each in reel quantity or 1000 pcs, FOB, origin.
Sample price is $6.23 each in 10-pack.
Contact your local sale representatives for lead time and quotation for other quantities.
To order evaluation board and module samples: