WZ662 Cortex A9 + WiFi + BT, Linux Module
WZ662 is a System On Module (SOM) with Toshiba TZ2102, a 600 MHz Cortex A9 SoC, 8GB of eMMC and 512MB of DDR3 memories, and an integrated WS662 WiFi/Bluetooth combo module.
- Integrated WS662/WH662 with Toshiba TZ2102 processor to support high throughput WiFi connection
- Supports Ubuntu OS
- Bluetooth 4.0 EDR + BLE stacks embedded in mask ROM
- WiFi Access Point (AP) supports 5 clients with up to 30 Mbps throughput.
- Cortex A9 processor, 600 MHz, 8GB eMMC and 512MB DDR3, Ubuntu OS.
- IEEE 802.11 security: WEP, WPA/WPA2 (TRIP, AES), WAPI
- IEEE 802.11 priority control: WMM, WMM-PS
- Integrated WiFi and BT antenna
- Operation Temperature: -25oC to +85oC
- Access Points
- Industrial Control
- iOS and Android devices
- Wireless sensors
- Cable replacement
Coming soon: evaluation board and module samples: