BT832F, Long Range BLE 5 Module
BT832F is a long range, low cost Bluetooth 5 module using Nordic nRF52832 QFAA SoC. With an integrated high performance PCB trace antenna, average range is 270 meters at 7.5 mA peak current consumption for 1Mbps data rate.
- Nordic nRF52832 QFAA with ARM Cortex M4F
- 512 KB flash, 64 KB RAM
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna
- Bluetooth range: 220 to 330 meters; Average range: 270 meters.
- NFC-A tag interface for Out Of Band pairing
- 128-bit AES HW encryption
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Nordic SoftDevice Ready
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
32 GPIOs, firmware configurable and Peripherals
- 12 bit/200KSps ADC, 8 configurable channels with programmable gain
- Type 2 near field communication (NFC-A) tag
- 64 level comparator
- 15 level low power comparator with wake-up from system OFF mode
- Temperature sensor
- 3x 4-channel pulse width modulator (PWM) units with EasyDMA
- Digital microphone interface (PDM)
- 5x 32 bit timers with counter mode
- Up to 3x SPI Master/Slave with Easy DMA
- Up to 2x I2C compatible 2-wire master/slave
- I2S with EasyDMA
- UART (CTS/RTS) with EasyDMA
- Programmable peripheral interconnect (PPI)
- Quadrature Demodulator (QDEC)
- AES HW encryption with EasyDMA
- Autonomous peripheral operation without CPU intervention using PPI and Easy DMA
- 3x real time counter (RTC)
- Operation voltage: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Peak current: 5.4 mA RX, 5.3 mA TX at 0 dBm.
- 0.4 uA OFF mode, 1.8 uA idle
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- FCC ID: X8WBT832
- IC (Industrial Canada) ID: 4100A-BT832
- Europe: Certified
- QDID: 97989
Datasheets, certificates, evaluation board schematics are available for download.
Evaluation board is pre-loaded with BlueNor Mesh testing firmware. User manual can be downloaded from the section below.
AT command firmware can be DOWNLOADED from this webpage. We suggest using a Nordic nRF52DK to load firmware into evaluation board.
For volume discount and production lead time, please email Fanstel
BT832F, BLE 5.0 module with the same soldering pad footprint as BT832 and 220 meters range.
10-pack price, $6.53 each;
100-pack price at $6.01 each
1K pcs-reel price, $5.22 each