BH678T Bluetooth 4.2 BLE Modules
BH678T module is a low cost, lowest power consumption Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module. Certified BLE 4.2 stacks (with Toshiba QDID) are embedded.
- Standalone or used with a host MCU by UART interface/HCI Commands
- Bluetooth SIG certified BLE 4.2 stacks embedded in 256 KB mask-ROM.
- At 3.3 mA peak current consumption, it has the lowest power consumption in the industry.
- Toshiba SOC, built-in M0 processor
- 384KB mask-ROM for Bluetooth stacks
- 192KB RAM
- 256KB flash, for Bluetooth profiles, user data and applications
- Bluetooth RF analog core, baseband digital core and integrated antenna
- Transmitter power 0 dBm; Receiver sensitivity: -93 dBm.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) V4.2 GATT profile with OTA (Over The Air) support.
- Up to15 General Purpose IOs to be configured by firmware:
- SPI interface, I2C interface
- UART interface, 9600bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Up to 2 wake up interfaces
- Up to 3 ADC channels (1 for internal monitoring of VDD).
- Up to 3 PWM channels
- On board 26 MHz main clock
- External 32.768 kHz sleep clock
- Operation voltage: 1.8V-3.6V
- Peak current consumption, 3.3 mA; deep sleep mode, 0.05uA
- Integrated PCB trace antenna,
- Bluetooth line of sight range with a smartphone, 60 meters (180 feet).
- Operation Temperature: -40oC to +85oC
- Dimension: 16x14x1.9mm
- Hybrid Castellated and LGA, 40 pins: pins. Easier prototyping, easier production.
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- Bluetooth SIG QDID: 66367 (Toshiba)
- Access Points
- Industrial Control
- iOS and Android devices
- Wireless sensors
- Cable replacement
Unit price is $4.73 each in reel quantity or 1000 pcs
Sample price is $5.91 each in 10-pack.
Contact your local sale representatives for lead time and quotation for other quantities.
To order evaluation board and module samples: